Are you having trouble downloading the anime you wish to watch offline? Please follow the instructions listed below to better locate this feature:
- Open the Funimation App
- Be sure to be logged in to your Funimation account
- Select the title you wish to download
- On the title you will see a circle with a download arrow, which you can select to start your download (If you hold down the download button, a pop-up will appear where you will be able to select specific options, if available.)
- If a title is downloaded successfully to your library, the circle will then be a blue check mark.
- To view your downloads, you will need to select “My Anime” from the options listed at the bottom of your screen
- From there you will select “Downloads” from the options listed on the top of your screen
- You will then be taken to all of the content you have downloaded to Funimation App on your iOS device. Select any of the content in your "Downloads" library, and watch wherever, whenever!
- This option is only available to those with the proper subscription type.
- Due to certain restrictions, some titles may not be eligible to watch offline.
- You are able to download multiple anime simultaneously, and are not limited to one at a time.