Are you having trouble downloading the anime you wish to watch offline on your Android device? Please follow the instructions listed below to better locate this feature:
- Open the Funimation App
- Be sure to be logged in to your Funimation account
- Select the title you wish to download
- On the title you will see a circle with a download arrow, which you can select to start your download (If you hold down the download button, a pop-up will appear where you will be able to select specific options, if available.)
- If a title is downloaded successfully to your library, the circle will then be a green check mark.
- To view your downloads, you will need to go back to the home screen by selecting the back arrow on the top right of your screen.
- From there you will select the hamburger menu on the top of your screen
- Once selected, your menu options will appear and you will need to select the carrot next to "My Library", and then you will select "On My Device" from the drop-down menu
- From there you will be taken to all of the downloaded content on your Android device
- Select the title you wish to watch while offline and enjoy! :)
- This option is only available to those with the proper subscription type or digital copy code.
- Due to certain restrictions, some titles may not be eligible to watch offline.
- You are able to download multiple anime simultaneously, and are not limited to one at a time.